LOS ANGELES, CA / ACCESSWIRE / October 20, 2020 / Compare-autoinsurance.org (https://compare-autoinsurance.org) is a top auto insurance brokerage website, providing car insurance quotes online from trustworthy agencies all over the United States. This website has recently launched a guide that explains why drivers should buy comprehensive car insurance.
Comprehensive car insurance is one of the most popular coverage options in the US. auto insurance industry. The reasons for that are the benefits and the multiple scenarios where this policy is useful. Also, drivers of leased or financed cars are often required to obtain this insurance. Usually, comprehensive car insurance will reimburse policyholders that had their vehicles damaged in events that were related to collisions.
Comprehensive insurance is useful in the following situations:
- Stolen car. Around 800,000 vehicles are stolen each year in the US. Only 40% of those vehicles are recovered. Drivers that got their cars stolen can be reimbursed if they have comprehensive insurance. However, the insurers will not reimburse the price of a brand-new vehicle, but the market value of the stolen vehicle at the time of the incident.
- Damage caused by weather. In recent years the number of extreme weather events has increased a lot. Hurricanes, tornadoes, avalanches, hailstorms, or lightings can easily damage vehicles and in some cases destroy them.
- Animal collision. It's not uncommon for drivers to hit large animals. Cracked windshields, dented hoods, or rooftops are to be expected when hitting a moose, horse, or deer.
- Fire damage. Roadside fires can be very destructive for a car, and in some cases, the damaged vehicles are totaled.
- Vandalism and riots. Drivers living in large cities know that acts of vandalism can be very common. Smashed windshields, deflated tires, paint scratches are covered by comprehensive insurance. Also, the insurers will reimburse the market value of a vehicle that got totaled in a protest that degenerated into a riot.
For additional info, money-saving tips, and free car insurance quotes, visit https://compare-autoinsurance.org
Compare-autoinsurance.org is an online provider of life, home, health, and auto insurance quotes. This website is unique because it does not simply stick to one kind of insurance provider, but brings the clients the best deals from many different online insurance carriers. In this way, clients have access to offers from multiple carriers all in one place: this website. On this site, customers have access to quotes for insurance plans from various agencies, such as local or nationwide agencies, brand names insurance companies, etc.
'Comprehensive coverage is the policy that will help drivers receive proper reimbursements if their cars got damaged or totaled in various situations that are not covered by collision insurance', said Russell Rabichev, Marketing Director of Internet Marketing Company.
SOURCE: Internet Marketing Company
View source version on accesswire.com: