SIOUX FALLS, SD / ACCESSWIRE / October 21, 2020 / One of the most exciting technology events of the year is here. Apple has announced the official release of the much-anticipated iPhone 12, with the iPhone 12 and 12 Pro available Oct 23rd, and the 12 mini and 12 Pro Max following suit on Nov 13th. Touted as the fastest, lightest, and thinnest 5G phone on the market, both fanboys (and girls) as well as general consumers are eager to make the upgrade.
As with any smartphone costing upwards of $699-$1099, savvy consumers will be looking to protect their investment with fun and effective protective cases. This fall Screenflair, a leading online seller of high quality, affordable, and fun smartphone cases, announces the launch of their brand new iPhone 12 case line-up.
The New iPhone 12 Phone Cases from Screenflair
Superior protection, stylish designs, versatility, and customization are just a few of the reasons why so many iPhone buyers trust Screenflair for smartphone cases. In anticipation of the iPhone 12 launch date, Screenflair has announced the launch of its line-up of iPhone 12 cases.
This includes the launch of the brand's innovative custom case designer, allowing shoppers to customize their case design online with a fun visual creator.
Screenflair iPhone 12 Case Features
- Case Material: Constructed from highly durable polycarbonate fitted with an inner shock-absorbing TPU liner for added drop protection.
- Case Type: Hard
- Available Finishes: Glossy and matte
- Available Sizes: iPhone 12 (12, 12 pro, 12 pro max, 12 mini)
- Free Standard Shipping:(2-8 business days): USPS Ground
The New iPhone 12 - The Pinnacle of Innovation
Officially available for pre-order, the iPhone 12 is set to officially hit digital and real store shelves October 23rd (iPhone 12 and 12 Pro) and November 13th (iPhone 12 Mini and 12 Pro Max).
iPhone 12 Overview:
- Models: iPhone 12 mini (5.4 inches), iPhone 12 (6.1 inches), iPhone 12 Pro (6.1 inches), iPhone 12 Pro Max (6.7 inches)
- Prices: $699 (iPhone 12 mini), $799 (iPhone 12), $999 (iPhone 12 Pro), $1,099 (iPhone 12 Pro Max)
- Processor: A14 Bionic (all models)
- Screens: OLED (all models)
- Significant upgrades: 5G, Ceramic Shield displays, MagSafe wireless charging, LiDAR on Pro models
- 11% thinner than the iPhone 11
- 15% smaller than the iPhone 11
- 16% lighter than the iPhone 11
- 5G Speed
- Fastest smartphone chip on the market
- Edge to edge OLED display
- Night mode on every camera
- Up to 4x better drop performance
Headquartered out of Sioux Falls, SD, Screenflair is an online retailer of smartphone cases for both iPhone and Samsung models. The company offers a wide range of high-performance smartphone cases available in unique designs. Known for high-quality products, a customer-first-focus, and a robust eCommerce experience, the brand is a favorite in the smartphone case market. Other products the company offers online include screen protectors and holders for the iPhone.
Those interested in learning more about the brand or their products are encouraged to visit their official site.
View source version on accesswire.com: